Day 1: Sapa arrivel – Trekking to Villages (B,L)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on Good Morning Sapa bus, depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village – home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos)
Day 2 : Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Ha Noi by bus ( B,L)
8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
13.30 – 15.15: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks
20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
- Good Morning Sapa Bus Ticket Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi with modern facilities
- English Speaking Guide on bus
- 2 bottles of water in Good Morning Sapa bus
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa – Fansipan – Sapa
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Goverment tax, beverages
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to spend 2 days - 1 night in Sapa aiming at: Saving the time, visit the most popular travel sites in Sapa, stay overnight in a good hotel to be comfortable, and visit Fansipan peak-"The roof of Indochina".