07.40 – 08.30 : Meet your touf guide, depart to Perfume Pagoda, have a break 20 minutes en 0 route to free your legs.
– Take 50 minute boat ride along the river side to enjooy beautiful landscape of streams and paddy fields.
– Star hiking up to a unique pagoda inside Huong Tich cave on the mountain summit (2.5lm in height). You will have a feeling of entrering the holy land of Buddhism while experience the breathh – talking views of surroundings.
12.30 : Go back down and ejouy lunch in a local restaurant bearby
– visit Thien Tru pagoda.
– Board the boat back to the dock and return Ha Noi.
18.30 : arrive back in Ha Noi. Dropped you off at your morming places. Tour ends.
Price : 28$
GETTING CABLE CAR
– One way cable – car : extra 5$/person
– Two way cable – car : extra 8$/person.
Tour Includes :
– Pick up/drop off air – conditioned bus.
– Professional English speaking guide.
– Vietnamese lunch,
– All sight – seeing fees and boat fees.
Tour Excludes :
– Cable car, drink, tax, travel insurance.
– Tips and other not indicated in the tour.
Perfume Pagoda, the biggest pagoda complex in Vietnam, is about 75km south from Ha noi. This hosts the Perfume Festival, a Biddhist event that lasts from the third month by the lunar calendar. All year round, you can enjouy marvelous scenery along the Yen river as well as the historical grandeur of the pagoda complex. On the way, if you fancy an invigorating work - out, you can row the boat by yourself.