08:00 – 08:15AM, Pick up at your hotel, travel by shuttle bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks and quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fishermens port,stilt houses. One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. As your journey ends, you will have two transportation options as following:
- Transports: air conditioner tourist bus (two ways), boat trips (motor and row boats) in mekong delta.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Meal: 01 lunch (Standard without lunch, Deluxe with lunch)
- 01 water bottle/person.
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh city
- Drinking, other Foods,
- Tips and Personal Expense.
- Drop off at your hotel will be added US$ 3.00/person.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
+ With Joining group tour, we will free pick-up (not drop off) at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Duan St, Le Thanh Ton St, Dong Khoi St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam.
+ Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
|Standard||Group Tour without Lunh||25|
|Deluxe||Group Tour with Lunch||30|
Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta: Mekong Delta is also known as Vietnams rice basket’-- a fertile area spreading nearly 50,000 sq km. Here the mighty Mekong river ends by splitting itself into nine major tributaries. The Vietnamese name these nine tributaries “Nine Dragons.” Here’s our schedule that is designed to help you experience local daily activities along the Mekong.