07:45 – 08.30 : Pick you up at hotel/office
– Depart to Ninh Binh province ( 90km south of Ha Noi)
– Arrived at Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam under Dinh and Pre-Le Dynasty.
– Visit Temples of 2 dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about the ancient culutre through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palace ground date 10th century.
12.30 : arrive Tam coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
14.00: visit Trang an ecological tourists site with a boat trip through cave chains : Sang Cave, Toi Cave…
19.30: Arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
Tour Included :
– Pick up /drop off by modern air – conditioned bus
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fee and boat fee.
– Tax and travel Insurance.
– Tips and other expenses not mentioned above
Things you should take:
Hat or umbrella,sunscreen,sunglasses,cash.
– Under 5 yeas old: free of charge
– From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of Adult price
– From 10 years old : 100% of Adult price.
Located in Ninh Binh pronvice 100km southeast of Hanoi, Hoa Lu is the most picturesque spots in all of the North. For 41 years, from 968 to 1009CE, Ha Lu was the ancient capital of Vietnam.
Trang An Eco - tourism site is part of the Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex, an "outdoor geological museum". Every year, the site receives tens of thounsands of visitors who come to explore its unique cave and grotto system.