07:45 – 08.30 : Pick you up at hotel/office\
– Depảt to Ninh Binh province ( 90km south of Ha Noi)
– Arrived at Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam under Dinh and Pre-Le Dynasty.
– Visit Temples of 2 dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about the ancient culutre through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palace ground date 10th century.
12.30 : arrive Tam coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
– Board the sampan boats in Tam coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First Cave, Hang Hai- Second Cave, Hang Ba- Third Cave” to get a wonderful feeling.
– coming back to the dock to back to Ha Noi by bus
19.30: Arrive in Ha noi. Tour ends.
Those who love to explore real countryside images of Vietnam can proceed a cycling ride from Tam coc to Bich Dong pagoda (estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways). You will be amazed at beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields
Cycling : extra 100.000ndd ( 5$)/ person
PRICE : 28$/person
Tour Included :
– Pick up /drop off by modern air – conditioned bus
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– Entrance fee and boat fee.
– Tax and travel Insurance.
– Tips and other expenses not mentioned above
Things you should take:
Hat or umbrella,sunscreen,sunglasses,cash.
– Under 5 yeas old: free of charge
– From 5 – 9 years old: 75% of Adult price
– From 10 years old : 100% of Adult price.
Hoa Lu , the capital of Vietnam under Dinh and Pre-Le Dynasty for 42 years from 968 AD to 1009 AD, located in Ninh Binh province. Its around 110km from the south of Ha noi
Tam Coc, the most outstanding natural scenic beauty with stunning limstone mountains. It is considered as “ HA LONG BAY ON LAND”