– Open everyday : Lunch time 11.30 am – 14.30 am
Night time : 6pm – 9pm.00
– Guest number : maxium 6 person.group
– Pick you up at hotel/office
– First of all, we will stop at near Cathedral to savour cakes called “PILLOW CAKE” due to the same Pillow shape.
– Our tour guide will take you to the most special things in this hustle – bustle city, the busy daily life activities, the typical architecture as well ass tell you the interesting histories about this old town. The next local food we would like to introduce to you is NODDLE SOUP.
– your group and tour guide can walk over most famous streets in Hanoi Old Quarter such as : Dong Xuan market, O Quan Chuong Gate, Tradional house at 87 Ma May street. After that, we will enjoy SPRING ROOL in local restaurant.
– Next, we go to Ta Hien street – famous street for LOCAL BEER .
– You’ll be so surprised until you savour the EGG COFFEE which is absolutely delicious and has the unique taste among Vietnamese coffee.
– Finish tour at Hoan Kiem Lake. Take a photograph to keep souvernier.
– say good bye to you.
Travelling to Hanoi city – Vietnam capital, you may be surprised by Hanoi street food – it is plentiful at everywhere that you look and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals. With the balance between fresh herbs and meats and a selective use of spices to reach a fine taste, the Vietnam food is various about the taste, smell and the Vietnamese food can be considered as one of the healthiest cuisines in over the world.