Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find HA Noi very typical feature of oriental city alive with its tree-lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. HAnoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to charming “36 street and 36 wares”of the fascinating Old Quarter.
07:45 – 8.30 : Pick up you at hotel / office
– Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake
– Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Vietnam’s greatest father, his house-on-stil and One Pillar Pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Ha Noi
– Arrive Ethnology Museum to learn about culutres of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 : Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Ha Noi Old Quarter
– Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 – dedicated to Confucius, sage and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Ha Noi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university .
– Leave for legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians
16:00 : Arrive back in your hotel/office. Tour ends.
Riding on a cyclo for one hour around the Old Quarter will bring you a wonder full memory in Ha Noi ( Extra option)
Water puppet will show in 45 minutes about history traditional lifestyle of Vietnamese people. (Extra option)
TOUR INCLUDES :
Pick up /drop off by air – conditioned by bus
Professional English speaking guide
All sight-seeing fees.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
Travel insurance, tax, cyclo, water puppet ticket.
Tip and other not included in the package.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not allowed to enter mausoleum, temple and pagoda. All visitors should must be covered with clothes.
– Under 5 years old : Free of charge
– From 5 up to 9 years old : 75% of Adult price
– From 10 years old up : 100% of adult price
Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find Hanoi very typical feature of eriental city alive with its tree - lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to the charming "36 street and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter