07:45 :8.30 : pick you up at your hotel/office
– start the trip with TRan Quoc pagoda, a Bugghist relic and national heritage lying on the west lake.
– Visit Ho chi minh’s mausoleum, the final resting place of Vietnam’sgreatest father, his house – on – stilt and One Pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Ha Noi.
– Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 dedicating to Confucius , sages and scholars. It was also the first university of Vietnam once.
12.30 : Relax and have lunch at a local restaurant in Ha Noi Old Quarter.
– Explore daily life of traditional ceramics villages of Bat Trang. Visit showrooms and see how they model the products.
– Arrive legendary Hoan Kiem lake. Visit Ngoc Son temple dedicated to Tran Hung Dao – General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
15:30 : Drop you off. Your ends.
Price : 25$/person
Cyclo : extra 5$/person for 1 hour around Old Quater will bring you a wonderful memory in Ha Noi.
Water puppet ticket : 6$/person
Show in 45 minutes about history traditional lifestyle of Vietnamese people.
TOUR INCLUDES :
Pick up /drop off by air – conditioned by bus
Professional English speaking guide
All sight-seeing fees.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
Travel insurance, tax, cyclo, water puppet ticket.
Tip and other not included in the package.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Those wearing shorts/miniskirts are not allowed to enter mausoleum, temple and pagoda. All visitors should must be covered with clothes.
– Under 5 years old : Free of charge
– From 5 up to 9 years old : 75% of Adult price
– From 10 years old up : 100% of adult
Considered charming colonial city, tourists would find Hanoi very typical feature of eriental city alive with its tree - lined boulevards and lakes and its blend of French, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture. Hanoi is the jewel of Asia. A cyclo trip will bring you to the charming "36 street and 36 wares" of the fascinating Old Quarter