07.40 – 08.30: Tour guide will pick up you at hotel/office.
– Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco – tourism site. Have short break en – route to free your legs.
– Arrive in Buddha Sacntuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
12.30 : have lunch in a restaurant with locale special dishes including goat meat.
– Leave for Trang An eco – tourism attaction. You wil be amzed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains : Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave…expeiencing mysterious views of the so – called “ Ha Long Bay in land”.
18.30 : Back in Ha Noi, get dropped off at your morning adress. Tour ends.
– Pick up/drop off by aiir – conditioned bus
– English speaking guide.
– Vietnamese lunch.
– Entrance fee and boating fee
– Drink, tax, tip, electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda.
– Travek insurance and other not mentioned above.
The Trang An landscape complex in northern Ninh Binh province has been recognized as Unesco World Heritage, at 04 P.M on June 23 at the 38th session of the UNESCO Heritage Committe. Located east of Ninh Binh pronvice and covering almost 2000 hectares. Trang An eco - tourism complex is divided ito 5 sections : a specially preserved area - Hoa Lu ancient citaldel, a central area, a natural area of grottoes in limestone karts geomorphology, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape. With hundreds of big and small statues, numerous categories of architectural works, Bai Dinh - Trang An combined complex is one of the biggest in Vietnam and has become a must - see place